Find out how you can be on Page 1. We will personally do a comprehensive report and present it to you, explaining everything.
SEO Means Getting Your Website On The First Page Of Search Results
When someone is looking for a business, they will Google to help them solve this objective. If your website does not appear in this search term your business does not exist and your potential client is lost to a competitor.
An important aspect of SEO is making your website easy for both users and search engine robots to understand. Although search engines have become increasingly sophisticated, they still can’t see and understand a web page the same way a human can. SEO helps the engines figure out what each page is about, and how it may be useful for users.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) allows a person’s brand or business website to be visible on search engines. In order to get the most visitors, a website needs to be ranked highly on a results page. As a rule of thumb, it is best to aim for at least page one of a search engine page. Depending on the content in which you wish to publish, SEO is able to target image search, local search, video search as well as academic search.
Search engine optimisation is key in getting your business on top of the search page listings. At Marketing Sweet we know all there is to know about search engine optimisation. We deliver the best results.
We are the link between your website and sales.
Marketing Sweet is a marketing company offering marketing consultancy and implementation all under one roof.
1. Our marketing company will take the time to listen and understand your needs.
2. All our marketing consultants are qualified and trained professionals who work with you using an easy to understand process. Our process is designed to capture your needs, linking the different marketing options available to you based on your marketing budget.
3. Through our marketing consultancy process, our research and experience will produce a marketing strategy and presentation to clearly explain how we plan to get you ahead of your competitor.
4. Once you’re ready to go ahead, you will have a dedicated Project Manager who will guide our in-house production team.
At Marketing Sweet, we pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team.
1. Marketing consultants→ to establish a marketing strategy.
2. Web designers → to build incredible websites so your visitors take the actions you want them to take.
3. Website developers → to build eCommerce websites, custom integrations and mobile applications to give you the technological edge.
4. Journalists→ to create, proof read and edit your content.
5. Social media consultants → to increase awareness and engagement.
6. SEO experts → to drive the right traffic to your website and increase sales.
We work collaboratively on all projects in-house, which is what makes us the best at what we do. Our large and ever-growing portfolio boasts an array of clients from many industries. We are seriously excited about getting results and have a strong focus on maximising sales with your marketing budget.
Our commitment is to help businesses Dream, Plan and Grow.
Contact us today.