Video testimonial marketing is simply letting your current clients explain to your prospects how great your business is.
The best part of Video Testimonials is it’s extremely cost effective and will make a significant impact on the sales of your business. You can use Video Testimonials on your website, email, Facebook, sales presentations, Youtube, Google+ and much, much more.
Video testimonial clips are amazing at providing instant credibility, removing doubt, communicating more effectively, attaining massive cut through by presenting real social proof, increasing your professionalism and personalisation.
Marketing Sweet is a marketing company offering marketing consultancy and implementation all under one roof.
Meet Tiffany from Dressed for Sale
Then have a look at some of the Video Testimonial’s we produced for her business Dressed for Sales.
The Video Testimonials gave Dressed for Sale a fresh perspective and instant credibility which is hard to fake.
Our commitment is to help businesses Dream, Plan and Grow.
Contact us today.
Meet Greg from Harris Real Estate
Meet Nathan from Ouwens Casserly
Meet Henry from Fox Real Estate
1. Our marketing company will take the time to listen and understand your needs.
2. All our marketing consultants are qualified and trained professionals who work with you using an easy to understand process. Our process is designed to capture your needs, linking the different marketing options available to you based on your marketing budget.
3. Through our marketing consultancy process, our research and experience will produce a marketing strategy and presentation to clearly explain how we plan to get you ahead of your competitor.
4. Once you’re ready to go ahead, you will have a dedicated Project Manager who will guide our in-house production team.
At Marketing Sweet, we pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team.
1. Marketing consultants→ to establish a marketing strategy.
2. Web designers → to build incredible websites so your visitors take the actions you want them to take.
3. Website developers → to build eCommerce websites, custom integrations and mobile applications to give you the technological edge.
4. Journalists→ to create, proof read and edit your content.
5. Social media consultants → to increase awareness and engagement.
6. SEO experts → to drive the right traffic to your website and increase sales.