Your website will tell you what you need to do
Find out how you can be on Page 1. We will personally do a comprehensive report and present it to you, explaining everything.
Targeted, effective advertising to over 15 million users in Australia alone.
Reach the top of page one of Google and let everyone find your business.
Stay up to date with your accounts with consistent reporting.
End-to-end design that is focused on you and your customers.
Professional copywriting services to add that final touch to your website.
Show off your business’s best face with our Instagram management.
A picture says a thousand words, so say all you can with brilliant photography.
Give your business a point of difference with personalised videos.
WordPress Troubleshooting involves investigating any instance where WordPress is not functioning as it should and resolving any issue. It requires skills in problem solving, analysis and user-acceptance testing. Additionally, WordPress Troubleshooting often involves coding and programming abilities to rectify corrupted code or improperly installed plugins or themes.
Marketing Sweet offers WordPress Troubleshooting as part of its “one stop shop” marketing solution to businesses.
1. Our marketing company will take the time to listen and understand your needs.
2. All our marketing consultants are qualified and trained professionals who work with you using an easy to understand process. Our process is designed to capture your needs, linking the different marketing options available to you based on your marketing budget.
3. Through our marketing consultancy process, our research and experience will produce a marketing strategy and presentation to clearly explain how we plan to get you ahead of your competitor.
4. Once you’re ready to go ahead, you will have a dedicated Project Manager who will guide our in-house production team.
At Marketing Sweet, we pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team.
1. Marketing consultants→ to establish a marketing strategy.
2. Web designers → to build incredible websites so your visitors take the actions you want them to take.
3. Website developers → to build eCommerce websites, custom integrations and mobile applications to give you the technological edge.
4. Journalists→ to create, proof read and edit your content.
5. Social media consultants → to increase awareness and engagement.
6. SEO experts → to drive the right traffic to your website and increase sales.
We work collaboratively on all projects in-house, which is what makes us the best at what we do. Our large and ever-growing portfolio boasts an array of clients from many industries. We are seriously excited about getting results and have a strong focus on maximising sales with your marketing budget.
Our commitment is to help businesses Dream, Plan and Grow.
Contact us today.